It's almost here. It's been delay after delay after delay.....but we are almost at the end of the waiting period! :P Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out this Sunday, March 9th, 2008!!!! The full roster of characters has been released from the already release Japanese version. I'm excited to play Pitt (aka Kid Icarus), Sonic the Hedeghog and yes, Pokemon Trainer (secret shame)!! :P I wonder if I should take some days off this next week!?!? :P :P :PWhat else am I excited for? Hmmm...how about Marvel's next crossover event Secret Invasion? That starts in April but everything that has been happening with the comic company has built up to this moment. The Marvel Universe has been madness these past few years. First with Scarlet Witch going nuts and killing her teammates on the Avengers. Then she reconstructed reality in The House of M. Then Civil War takes place pitting hero v.s. hero. This leads to Iron Man becoming the head of SHIELD and Captain America's demise. The theory is that skrulls have secretly infiltrated our planet and have shape shifted into and replaced our lovable heroes. This leads the question, who is a skrull and what of the heroes who have been replaced? And are they the reason why the Marvel Universe has turned in chaos? I guess April's first issue of eight. Another big event...here we go again.....



2 comments:
So? How is Brawl?! :)
You know, it's kind of a role-reversal. I'm starting to not care about (some of) my kids.
Man, it's so hard to love some of them.
Come over and try it out yourself man!! :)
Post a Comment