Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Meet me at the Crossroads, Crossroads, Crossroads....
Seems like no matter what I do, things don't get any less complicated. It's one crossroad after another and I find that God keeps calling me back to Him in prayer. I have been told by many people what to do at every fork in the road I've come across. I know I love asking for advice but accepting it is another story. I guess it's good in a way becuase I take into account what others say but ultimately I don't let others dictate what course of action I should take. Does it make things any easier? No. At least my decision won't have to be made for another few weeks. Decisions, decisions. Oh Lord God show me Your will.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Forks are overrated. I find chopsticks on the road much easier to deal with. What if God's saying, 'Hey King, I'll bless you either way!'
So long as you follow the First and Greatest Commandment, I don't see how either decision you make can go wrong, because He won't necessarily show you what to do. But I'm confident that He will MAKE your paths straight.
Post a Comment