What I really enjoy at this point of the year is the fact that I'm not driving to work in complete darkness anymore. I love that just as I'm about to pull up to school, the Sun is poking its head out and it gives me lots of energy. Do you ever have those tired larthargic moments where you feel miserable and then just step into the sun for a few minutes and everything seems better? Man, that rocks!!! :)
So I'm thinking about where I want to go for some vacation time both this summer and for Easter break. Hmmmm....anyone want to go to San Diego at the end of July for some Comic Con action?!!? :)
Two more episodes of Lost until there is a break until the end of April.
Dang, that last episode was my favorite of this season.
Tonight is the season finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronichles. WAY too soon for a season to be over...I've really enjoyed this show thus far.
And as for American Idol, I have two favorites right now I'm cheering for. David Archuleta has an amazing voice for a 16-17 year kid. Best of the show. Brooke White doesn't have the most powerful voice, but she has her own style and has already figured that out so it's awesome watching her perform. Below are two vids. David sings Lennon's "Imagine" and Brooke sings "You're so Vain" by Carly Simon. I like how they're letting the singers play instruments this year. Nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment