Man of God
By Audio Adrenaline
[verse 1]
Sometimes I'm a liar sometimes I'm a fake
sometimes I'm a hypocrite that everybody hates
sometimes I'm a poet sometimes I'm a preacher
sometimes I watch life go by sitting on the bleacher
[chorus]
Sometimes I'm a man of God
sometimes I'm alright
sometimes I lay down close my eyes
and pray to God I'm ready for the night
[verse 2]
Sometimes I don't feel good
it's hard to start the day
it's hard to climb the obstacles
that sometimes come my way
if I make it, I'm a good man
am I a bad man if I fail?
I know I'm never good enough
so I let grace prevail
The above is how I'm feeling right now. It's been a long day; a day filled with mundane activities. Been doing DVBS stuff: making phone calls, emails, bookings, etc. It's frustrating...but I know it's all going to be worth it in the end. ;P
I was reading David's CP page today, and man, it put a smile to my face. Dude, I think it's barely been a year since you've been a part of the CPC family and I've seen so much growth in your faith. That's not all, you've grown as a person in EVERY area of your life. Yup, 1 Tim 4:12 is a GREAT verse man....remember, that though you are young, with God you have the ability to impact others in a GREAT way!!
I'm encouraged by a lot of the youth in YAC every time I think of them. You guys and gals make it all worth it! Keep the Faith "younglings." ;P
King
No comments:
Post a Comment