Tuesday, May 17, 2005

K2s to the EXTREME!!







That's right baby, I've got new inlines.....I know I'm in great credit card debt, but I couldn't resist as these bad boys were on clearence- and yes, they're K2s!!! SWEET! Anyone wanna go blading? I plan to utilize them along the paths downtown lots this spring/summer if I can. I tried them last afternoon up where I live (there's lots of hills), and its funny because the blades I had previous to these are so crappy; the blades' wheels were totally dying out. I couldn't pick up speed going downhill, and I had to exert too much energy going up. With these new K2s, I was going fast without exerting much energy at all. It was scary at first because I wasn't use to the speed and I had the fear of wiping out. Well as you know with me, if I'm afraid of something, I'll do my best to try to face it head on and conqueor it, so that's what I did haha.

I need to get a helmet. The one I have fit me when I was a teen....not anymore. I fear cracking my head on the cement; all it takes is one time out of a million for me to slip and do that. I don't want to face what Bret Hart did when he fell on the cement when he was just casually biking. As for the other gear, I don't know, I might do without them because if I fall, I won't mind the scars lol...who cares right!??! :P I really didn't care about the helmet/gear as I haven't used them in ages until my bro had to become overprotective and try and convince me to do so. :P

King

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea...get a helmet and i will take my bike and u on ur inlines and i watch u fall on the ground...lol...hahahah...=p...jkjk...im not that mean...=p...so yea...hows u been???

-David