Did anyone see The Simpsons episode last night about Homer successfully predicting The Rapture? Man, I don't know why they do it, but every year, there's always some really weird 'religious' episode on the show, and it's not that I mind- because I do have a sense of humour- the Christian mocking. What did bother me about last night's episode was that the fact that the rapture will happen...and as I watched it last night with my bros, I realized that they are being exposed to something which will happen, but they probably don't realize that it will because of the way it was portrayed on the show. In fact, many people don't realize it's going to happen....would seeing yesterday's episode destort their sense of truth with regards to the rapture....It'll happen one day and all in seriousness, I want them taken too; I want all those who don't believe to see the light.
What's with the school marks? It's May 9th and we still don't have all of our marks back? Man, University is getting stupider and stupider hahaha...
King
4 comments:
I concur to everything in this blog. I'm not too down with the sacrilege on TV anymore. I bought Family Guy Season 1 & 2, and some of the jokes made me feel pretty uncomfortable.
Also, UC is getting crappier.
Oh, btw, check out my comment on the Alex is On Fire post
I agree... UofC is really crappy. :)
Geo your input has no validity as you are not even an attendy of this school...therefore your comments are ignored...
BAHAHAHAHA you are soo harsh sometimes... i love it... hmm... yes... hmmm UC sucks.. haha.. wait... no i love it... hmm... i am bored.. wait.. i am just tired.. ok.. see you tmw?? haha bye
Post a Comment