SO Episode III was great. 'Nuff Said. No Spoilers; No more talking about the movie itself. The experience was great because all the nerds came with their Lightsabres and costumes. Everyone had the new lightsabres you could get for $150 and DANG, I WANT BOTH THE RED AND THE BLUE ONES RIGHT NOW!!! Haha...but they're $150 a piece!!! PRICEY, but NICE though! It was hilarious because the nerds were having fights with them and everyone was taking pictures; what a sight!!! Great atmosphere....ppl who didn't even know each other were battling and chatting....
I remember when a month ago when I was buying my Purple Lightsabre and the saleslady told me these new expensive ones were coming and I thought "There's no way I would want those...so expensive!!" Well, how I was wrong....I WANT IT BAD!!!
Okay I have to give props to Alicia; she is the queen of comics. Man, she guessed 22 characters on the poster that I put up on my previous post about a week ago! YOU ARE THE QUEEN of COMICS!!! WAHAHAH!!!! Whichever nerd you marry will be a lucky guy. :)
Okay, I think I got accepted into Education. I have been checking Infonet everyday to see if I got accepted and for the longest time it said "We have reviewed your application and we are awaiting a faculty decision." Today it's changed. It says: "Admission Decision: WE ARE PLEASED TO ADVISE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED TENTATIVE ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY."
SO I'M IN WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PRAISE GOD!!! YOU KNOW ME GETTING IN IS A GOD-CAUSED EVENT!!! HALLELUJAH!!
I'm so thankful....I wasn't worried at all in the past semester or so...I hope it doesn't seem arrogant to anyone lol..... but I really had faith that God would get me in...I felt He gave me enough to have a great year to use my marks and apply to get in........To Him be all the honour and glory, d'know what I mean? :)
King
2 comments:
THAT's AWESOME!
congrats....
The star wars thing just reminds me of triumph the comic dog...
hahaha
Wow congrats!!:D praise GOD!
Post a Comment