Tuesday, June 21, 2005

'Batman Begins' SUCKED!!!!

Batman Begins was....REALLY Good haha! I was just kidding about the title!! :) It was better than all 4 previous Batman movies put together lol. Christian Bale played a pretty good Batman but my bros told me they didn't like him that much. Anything is better than Adam West though! :)

Lunch was good today: I brought Lasagna with Frozen Peas and Carrots on top; it was like having Shepherd's Lasagna (Lasagna + Shepherd's Pie).

Man DVBS is really rolling....just a few more details to get done but we are right on track. I was praying today and thinking of things to thank God for in terms of DVBS and how it's going, and I came up with a lot. Wow, how many things to be thankful for when you just sit down and think about them! Thanks 'Big Guy!'

3 comments:

lings said...

No internet = missed blogs. This whole page was a short story to me! Very amusing :D - the internet woes, the shameless Shaw plugs, the case of the duplicate blog template, the missing corn, but I think the most amusing was the visual image I had of the bird on the chinese side!!! hehehe.

Geo said...

I concur. Batman Begins beats all the other movies. But then again, the other movies were bad enough that most people think that Batman Begins is the 3rd batman movie ever, haha.

Havok said...

i haven't seen the bird at all today, but i swear i can hear it right now...chirping away! maybe the noise is all in my head haha