So right now, I'm cooking frozen veggies and as I was pouring it into the pot, I thought "man, so much peas and carrots....didn't get any corn!!" I was upset when I looked at the bag that it said "Peas and Carrots".....no corn!?!?! You crazy?! :P
I went shopping today with Alicia at Market Mall and it was upseting because when I got home, I checked my email and I got one from Phil saying they were watching Batman today. That's all great, but I came home too late to watch it with them!! :(
Hope you all had fun anyways whoever went!! :P
I lent Jon Chu my acoustic yesterday.....dang, I hope you learn how to play while you're still in Canada lol....play lots before you go on your trip; it'll be fun to jam with you if you can pick it up (which I have no doubt about you being able to do it).
Rain sucks; now we've got so much in Calgary that we've got flood warnings issued for our city....I pray this weather won't be around while DVBS, Summer Camp and Jesus Expo takes place.....AMEN! :P
5 comments:
Batman was awesome man. Though, we actually did wonder why you weren't one to come, and then we figured you had already watched it. Guess we were wrong. However, only Philip, Kenric, Catti and me watched batman today. So you have plenty of people to go watch it with. :P
But I think there will be more movie outings this summer. Mr and Mrs. Smith is a might-go still. Fantastic Four is a for sure, and probably so is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
AAAAHHHHHHH WHY DID I MISS BATMAN?!?!
Batman was amazing! Man, I can't believe I missed so many of your blogs. You feeling better today? Those are some good questions you were asking... ones I ask all the time heh.
Oh yeah, hey, what's with the new template?!
Interesting equation Alicia; I always knew you weren't good at math and now u've just reaffirmed my suspicions. :)
Jon, I think it reflected my mood more accurately as to how I am feeling as of late. Feeling better yes, but still...you know...pondering... :P
Post a Comment