Monday, June 20, 2005

CPC = Bird's Nest?!?!?!

There's a bird in our church; it's quite hilarious haha.....I have no idea how it got in, but it's flying around on the Chinese Side as we speak. :P I wonder how long we will be its headquarters for...will it just pass away or will it flee from this cage? lol....

I'm at church doing DVBS Prep right now; I am currently listening to Kids music non-stop and am working on my powerpoint presentation for the volunteer meeting. Fun, fun!! :P

Yesterday, I ended up going to Clem and Amy's after dinner with Geo and Phil and it was pretty cool that we could just sit and talk about a whole bunch of different things. Elijah was so hilarious; man that kid has got a lot of energy!!!

After going home, I ended up going out for drinks with Rochelle and my brother and that was cool because I haven't seen her in SO LONG!! Thanks for the belated b-day present; it's so awesome!!! It's cool because it was encouraging to my faith and it just shows that despite weird times in my life, God still has me on His mind as He reminded me of His faithfulness to me through Rochelle's gift. It's funny how God uses others (even if they aren't Christians), to get a message across to you. Thanks "Big Guy."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog sucks. The colors suck. At least there's no more pictures of you.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. I take it back.

Havok said...

Oh well, everyone's entitled to their opinion :P

you know, the first two sentences in your first comment could've been combined into one sentence with the use of a semi-colon....you know, just sayin' :P

Anonymous said...

whoa... hostility.... wait did i spell that right?? anyways... i said the best movie because i was mocking jon.. hmm if only my blog had a sarcastic font.. hahahaha yes yes i do love nerds i guess.. muahaha

Anonymous said...

who the heck is joseph?

Havok said...

"joseph" is just an alias; it's not actually his name....

i know who it is, but i'm not sayin' 'cause he's funny haha....

crys: good point, make a special symbol please to allow me to know when you r turning up the sarcasm....:P

Anonymous said...

who the heck is anonymous? Get your own blog to stalk!

Anonymous said...

I wet my bed. It sucks.

Anonymous said...

Aw, how cute. Someone is defending you havok! Putting the effort to pretend to be me. I wish i had friends like that.

Havok said...

i'll be your friend :P

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? Thanks man. It means alot. It seems that I'm always misunderstood. I'm not being hostile. I just wanna make friends. I also had a blog of my own, but they kicked me our and I ran out of things to say.

If I was the bird in your CPS building, I would fly and talk to you. Friends forever!

Havok said...

Isn't everyone misunderstood to some capacity? :)