Alright so I was rearranging my computer desk to fit two computers on it, only to find it REALLY squishy. I really don't want to buy another desk as nothing much will fit in this tight spot anyways. I think I'm going to solve this problem by getting an LCD monitor. There seems to be just enough space on my desk to fit it in, rather than some big monitor that DEFINITELY will NOT fit. Besides, what would you rather have: a new overly-priced desk with old monitor or new LCD MONITOR baby?!!? Yeah, I thought so! :P
Yun Yun is in town now; she got in yesterday. I'm going to go meet her...oh right now! We're going to go paint the town blue...:P LOL....
Have a Great Day Ya'll!
King
2 comments:
Wow! You 2 are really getting it on eh?
Grace (your Yun Yun) wants to know why you guys are going to go paint the town blue?
Oh, and by the way, if you're going to paint the town blue, she really likes baby blue. :P
now drew, we all know you want a new car becuase i heard your "truck" broke down on sunday and needed a boost :P
Post a Comment