Monday, June 27, 2005

@ Home Now

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've updated.....well, it's only a few minutes past midnight and here I am, I just got home and I'm updating my blog since I've been out all week.

We couldn't go hiking for "Prayer on the Mount," but we "hiked" to SAIT from church on Saturday; it was a'ight. Both Saturday and Sunday had us playing sports while getting attacked by hordes of mosquitoes; it was insane for us to be playing under such conditions. Today's mosquitoes were worse than Saturday's; they were really aggressive.

For dinners, we went to Tony Romas and Chianti's this weekend; both days had us hang out at Geo's afterwards.

DVBS is COMPLETELY FULL now; praise God. Still, despite having full registration for our program, more and more kids are finding ways to sneak into it and we're overloading. I think it's going to be crazy. My only hope is that with this year's new structure, we'll be able to manage things better and avoid the stresses of working in having such a full program. Still, I praise God for this because I know this program is for His glory. My prayer is for these kids to get to know God and to get them plugged into a church at some point in their lives; the earlier the better. Man, how different life can be for a kid if he/she goes through life knowing that there's a God who loves them and is cheering them on towards the finish line....I'd rather have that than have the alternative....

2 comments:

Geo said...

Yeah, I agree. Stupid Mosquitos. Stupid us for actually to continue playing in such conditions. :P we never learn, do we? haha

Jonny said...

Sometimes, ice cream makes a good companion too.

I'll pray for your ministry :) That's encourging news!