Man I don't know what it is, but sometimes even when you're feeling like you're on top of the world, you can't help but to feel like something is wrong...is it me? Is it a spiritual attack? I don't know; I wish I did. All I know is I felt GREAT after worship yesterday and then during the afternoon, I started feeling like crap for lack of any reason that I can think of even to this very moment.
Of course I can admit that I always have some insecurities about things; I find myself realistic about how things will play out. YES...I ADMIT IT....I do battle with my own insecurities, despite me telling my friends that I'm not...so you heard it here folks....:P It's a tough battle for me.....I'm not one of those ppl with an inflated self-esteem which serves as a good defense mechanism in protecting me from those issues...yet, I'm not exactly one of those ppl who can repress issues that bother me and just continue on...at least I can't always do that...
It's not advice I'm looking for; it's not pity...so please don't leave comments about either....seriously...:P I am not looking for it at all....but I do feel better "writing off some steam."
So many issues....so little energy to deal with them: Oh God, am I everything You want me to be? Are things going to get better....? Will we realize? Will I fight for her? etc....GOD I NEED YOU
9 comments:
Man, I pity you... so here is some advice to help you... :P
hahaha well don't you feel better now?? after calling me nice and early to let of some steam... hahha... i hope that you are feeling better now... HOW RUDE.. tee hee hee
was it that early? no...just 'cuase u don't get up 'til noon, doesn't mean it's early :P
shut up geoffrey
I bet you "anonymous" was Kingston...
Wrong, it wasn't me but I know who it was haha...so easy to figure out.....now to figure who anonymous # 2 is....
I bet it was Kevin Leung, that smarmy little .....
Haha, I know who it is!! :P Cutie!!! :P
What in the blue hazes is a "Kevin Leung?!"
Post a Comment