Haha...sweet, Eva found me a song that I was really looking for through Limewire. Some less popular songs are harder to find on Ares, but I still like Ares better. I had to get rid of Limewire on my comp becuase it was conflicting with a few things with Ares on my comp....*sigh
I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith and it was good. Though a bit slow at times, it's still worth it to see this movie. I'd recommend seeing it at home though; it doesn't deserve the movie theatre treatment necessarily. Unless you're in love with Jolie or Pitt, you can wait for this title to come out on video.
I have still really lacked to prepare for my lessons and such for DVBS....man, time is running out and I also have to learn some of the new songs I want to teach. *Sigh......I remember when I last did DVBS 3 years ago, I was so last minute in preparing for my lessons. It's not that I didn't try to prepare, the ideas just weren't coming to me until the day of for crafts and games and such. It's hilarious how that works.... :P Well I'm off to Karen's house with Geoffrey to paint some of our decorations for DVBS...wish us luck...or better yet, God bless us!! :P
---Update---
1:33pm- Turns out Geo doesn't have the car so now it's a "sit at home" day haha....:P
6 comments:
haha, yeah... I walked into an empty garage and stood there dumbfounded... I even hit the garage button before I realized that there was no car. :P
haha... did you guys have to set your alarms?
i set mine for 10am..... :)
i set mine for 11am. :P and I still had trouble rolling out of bed at 11:30. :P
kingston, are you head of dvbs this year? with geo and karen?
yes yes ling ling
Post a Comment