Dang, do you guys ever realize that the more exercise you do, the more your skin breaks out?!?! Well that's how it is for me....I think I'm turning into Rudolph because I have a huge zit on my nose. Well, it's not as bad as it can be...it just looks like red skin, rather than some big red lump!! Dang, I thought I surpassed puberty ages ago.... :P
It's official, I'm picking up a 17" Acer LCD Monitor Baby!!! I ordered it from the Microstore and it should take 7-10 Business Days. Blasted shipping..hurry up and get here! Oh well, at least I get a discount baby...glad being a U of C student pays off in one way... :P Looking back, because of the discount, maybe I should've been like Jon Chu and got my Ipod Mini there, but who could wait "7-10 Business Days" for an Ipod? Haha....I'm such an impatient person...I can't believe I've waited this long for my LCD....I surprise myself sometimes!! :P
So...what to do today...what to do, what to do? If only Grace were in town hahaha...:P
6 comments:
It could happen... not Grace being in town (though I guess that could happen)... but the skin breaking out when you exercise. It may be that your skin is reacting to the acidity in your sweat. Or something along those lines.
I was just going to suggest that; go Alicia!
Kingston! When do you convocate?!
shhhh, here's a secret...use teatree oil, but not the smelly kind.
Pizza face? If I had a pizza face, I would cut a hole out of a table and when people came to grab a piece, I would scare the crap out of them.
You didn't try convincing me did you? Haha, yeah, my convication was on Wednesday Morning I think haha....where do you get teatree oil?!
Post a Comment