Thursday, June 16, 2005

Whoopsie Daisy!

Man, I didn't realize that my new blog template is exactly the same design as Jacklyn's 'til today....oops! Sorry, I can't give it up....it's blue, and that's my favorite colour...there was no other nice blue one avaliable so I HAD to go with this one. Sorry Jacklyn that our templates match in design...but I didn't make this decision with your template in mind....just wanted to clarify I'm not one of those copiers intentionally; that's just creepy. And even if I was, I would certainly be a copier of something/someone who was really really really really really cool. You're cool, but you're only really cool.....not bad. :P

WHERE'S MY HIGH SPEED!?! I woke up early this morning to test it out and I still wasn't connected yet...what the heck?? Today is suppose to be the day too haha. I actually had a dream about getting high speed...like when I tried it for the first time in my dream in my home, I had so many things I wanted to do, I was flooding my computer with downloads and stuff, it was crazy hahha.

Hmmm...4 more days 'til I start "work"......2 more weeks 'til DVBS actaully starts....:)

King

1 comment:

Geo said...

What the...

How come Jaxta's blog template works on my browser and yours doesn't?