Okay, I feel a lot better today...I know I'm getting better but this blasted cough keeps me up when I try to sleep. Sometimes, I wake up coughing like mad. :P
We went to Riley Park today for DVBS and I was worried that it would be too cold for the kids to go into the pool; thankfully, the weather was fine today. Thanks Jesus...I was a bit worried about it and You know it! :)
I can't believe Jesus Expo is on its way!! Yup, that's right, hope you all stop by Chinatown on Saturday as we'll have the whole street blocked off in front of my church for some good stuff. There will be a stage with music and stuff, free food, info booths, games, etc. After that, I think there will be a great time of worship after since we rented a stage and all. It all starts at 10am; hope to see you all there!!! (And keep praying for this event!)
King
13 comments:
What is this... iced cream, you speak of?
I mean Jesus Expo.
amazing, will come by near night-time for sure!
imma gonna miss you and dick the mostest love you both.. so sorry i was on the phone.. freaking parents always trying to get me to do things last minute... please let dick know that too... email me... hahaha... tell dick too.. i miss you lots love you
Dude, I've only been telling you about Jesus Expo for say....over a year now! :P
It's the street party where we're blocking off a section in Chinatown and presenting Jesus to the Chinese community. Lots of churches are on board with us in helping out for this event so it should be fantabulous!! See ya there! :)
Shouldn't this Jesus Expo thing not be a church thing? But a thing to tell people who don't go to church to go to church? Wouldn't it be just stupid if only church people went to this thing?
Yeah, you have a point Joseph, but mind you, it ~is~ a street event, hence, there will be a lot of non-church goers being exposed.
Nevertheless, even if only church goer's went, it still wouldn't defeat the purpose, as us churchers would be encouraged by it.
King: You still haven't mentioned the day. Should I just drop by 10am everyday? I'm guessing it'd be... Saturday or Sunday???
It says its on Saturday on Kingston's blog entry.
...Oh yeah, Kevin is Gay
I thought somebody had an exam to study for on saturday... why all the comments?
Who said I had an exam? Who are you "anonymous 2?" You are a freak! :P
Good heavens, so it does.
Good heavens you're right!
Please send plane ticket, so I can join in on the holy fun.
Where should I send them to?
Post a Comment