Okay I'm tired; I should head off to bed. However, I still have some DVBS stuff to do. Today was a crazy day at DVBS and yet I survived. Lots of things were crazy haha. I knew if I wrote something about how good DVBS was doing, I would get a "bad day" afterwards haha. How ironic haha.
Today after DVBS, I went to Sushi Boat with Crys (her first time), and then we brought some dinner to Jonny and I got to see the showhome of what their new house would look like; guys I'm jelous....:P LOL...I can't wait to get a new place again haha. I know, I'm bad, I only moved into my new place a little over 1.5 years ago? and yet I want to move again. I can't wait 'til I can buy my own new place to live in....it's not for a long time, but I still can't wait. After the showhome closed, we just sat and talked in the showhome in the comfy office chairs in one of the offices for awhile and picked up slurpees haha. We always have good talks don't we?
Okay, off to finish my DVBS stuff and then I got to get some rest....:P Take it easy folks!
King
4 comments:
Say what? you never brought me any sushi?
Why do you want to move? Want new company? or want a place of your own?
If it's the first, you're welcome to live here :D Although I think we'd aggravate each other pretty well.
Really? you don't aggreviate me jonny hahaha.....so I guess that leaves you with you finding me aggravating....explain yourself :P
i want to move because i want a place of my own one day and it's been awhile since i've lived in a house rather than a townhouse....
john mayer has some good stuff, but he himself is a little weird milty...:P i actually got the title of my blog from a song by toby mac and dc talk... :) i think it's called atmosphere; you should listen to it :P
I don't have to explain myself to you.
Jerk.
I was just kidding about the comment though. Move in! Move in! This big house is too big for just one person. I need the company of a soft, handsome and compassionate man such as yourself, for those cold lonely nights. Just like in the Bible! "Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?"
dang, since you brought the bible into it, how could i resist? i'll be there in 2 hours :)
Post a Comment