Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stinky Farm

Today we went to Butterfield Acres and it was very tiring and long. Everyone underdressed as we thought it was going to be hot but the sun was barely out and we had to stay outside the whole day. Gotta love walking aimlessly and "killing time"...meanwhile, trying to avoid stepping on various animal droppings haha. Still, I had a blast with everyone. I can't beleive we're almost half done; I don't want it to be over simply because I love working with staff!

After work, I got to go all out and relax and read comics all night. My bro had the day off so he picked up my latest stash and I am finally up to date on my titles. I also picked up the "Sentinel" digests which collects all 12 issues of the series. Good read...not as good as Runaways or Young Avengers, but good enough...Kenric, I'll be lending this to you baby!! The series is restarting in November! I will probably collect this. Why am I reading Marvel's "teen books?" I have no idea what's up with me, but these new teen comics are fresh reads. All these new concepts with new characters within the Marvel Universe. Good stuffs; High recommendations ah!!

2 comments:

Jonny said...

mmmm.... relaxing and doing whatever you want. I like it when you talk about comic books. It's very... It makes me feel less guilty for talking about guitars.

Kaili said...

hmm..the last time I went to Butterfield with P.Kat, I fell on some poop =) So I'm sure you had a better than I :)