It's been awhile, but here I am updating.....I'm sick; I have lost most of my voice. I am hoping I'll get better soon or I'll have to bail on worship leading this Sunday. Let's pray I get better fast!
DVBS has been tiring this week and we only have 33 kids. We're expecting 42 kids for next week! What are we thinking?!?! Haha...I can't say no though... :P
Even though I'm sick, I just ate DQ Ice Cream Cake....yummy.....this is one of my favorite cakes....(I also love Chinese Sponge Cake with Fruit on top)!!!!
I have to plan tonight for my lesson tommorrow...dang!!! ideas, please come!!! :P
Oh, I also watched Fantastic Four yesterday and it was Fantastic...:P I don't see why it got such mediocure reviews as it was very decent. Good character developement...though a bit low on the action hahaha....:) Still, worth watching baby!!
Ok, time to get updated on everyone's blogs and then go plan for my lesson tommorrow. Good luck to my peeps in their soccer game tonight; sorry I can't be there to support! :)
King
7 comments:
Aha... so you can't say no either... and you stated earlier that it was me and Karen. sheesh, you bum
Aww God will give your voice back in time, or you can still sing by heart ;)
Yessums, Shawn McDonald serenades me hehe ...
Hey King, can I have some sort of contact of yours?
Oh hey Tobz :)
Yeah, can you give her my contact too King? Thanks bud :)
j/k.
Hmm... now... to conjure some meaningless words of encouragement:
Uh... I hope you feel better. :)
say "no" to what? what are you talkinga bout geo about u and karen?
tobi, u can reach me at kingston_wong_@hotmail.com via msn; if you want more ways to contact me, you can ask for email and phone, etc. over msn haha...or just ask jon for it! :)
thanks for the warm fuzzies everyone; my voice isn't back thus far, but let's continue to pray....:)
If you wanna get better, quit eating DQ icecream.
IDIOT!
Shutup sicky
Kevin Sucks
Post a Comment