Friday, August 12, 2005

Bonding over the Toilet Seat

Today, we went to Let's Play and I had a lot of time to play Four Square. That was my favorite elementary school game (that and soccer), and man, it brought back such great memories of recess and lunch hours. :) I remember how the older kids use to pick on me when I was very young and I got to do the same thing with the DVBS kids today hahaha. Me and my queen AJ hahaha.....

Afterwards, I went out with the high school boys: Jon Wong and Matt. We went to Big T's BBQ for the very first time (for me and Matt), and it was REALLY TASTY; we got the platter and split it three ways. I was so stuffed, but then when we went to Market Mall, I had some Marble Slab because they had Vanilla Bean and they are ALWAYS out of that stuff so I definitely had to get it while I saw the opportunity to. After that, we met back up with Jon Wong (because he had class), and shot some pool. I'm glad Matt called me to hang out; I'm glad I called Jon to get him in on it too!! It was such a great day! Good times and good talks.

One funny thing today was Matt and I had a bonding moment while we were in the washroom together. We were next to each other in the bathroom stalls taking dumps and talking while we were doing our business. Haha...don't ask me how that is bonding, but the Lord works in mysterious ways!! :)

One more day of DVBS!! :P YAC is tommorrow!! Summer Camp is just around the corner!! :) See ya all there!!! :)

6 comments:

Jonny said...

You sunk my battleship!

Thanks for calling me out :) It was worth waking up for, and missing out on the first hour of my lecture haha!

Jon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You are as gross as they come.

Anonymous said...

you are as ugly as they come

Anonymous said...

That was quite mean. I don't think you're ugly Havok.

Havok said...

What the? I never said you were ugly....:P