Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Here's My Heart
By Out of Eden feat. The Katinas

Dear Lord, Are you there, listening to my little prayer
I don't know Exactly what to say
I've been told that you love me, Hear me when i call, would help
me if i fall
I should let you have your way
What I guess i'm trying to say, is I need you in my life
Cause I know i'm tired of living in the past
I would like to take a chance on a change down deep inside
I believe that this is one that's going to last, So here is..

CHORUS
Here's my heart, It's been broken, It's been wounded
But i'll give it all to you if you would love me (love me)
Here's my life, If you want it, you can have it
I will give it all to you because you love me
(your love is everything I need)

Dear Child, I'm right here, through your worries, through your
fears
I've been waiting, for you to call my name
Oh you know, that I hear you, If you turn to me and trust my
word is true
You will never be the same
Well I'm standing here to say, that you need me in your life
Cause I know that you can't make it on your own
Oh if you would take a chance, Let me change you deep inside
I promise you will never be alone, So here is...

BRIDGE
You can turn to me and know that I am always standing by
I gave it all for you so you could have this gentle peace
inside
I will follow you 'Cause I believe in everything you are
I am your father, You are my saviour and in the matters of the
heart I am taking yours and you are taking mine




Today I went to the doctors to get my cough checked out for the second time and he finally prescribed me some stronger medication--the first time he gave me nothing. Mom took me out for lunch and we had some good talking time which is harder than you think it is because "talking time" is usually done with friends, not parents. Apparently she knows that I have a step-mother now hahaha...she asked me if I knew my dad was remarried and I said "Yep, for two years now haha!"

Grace called and we had a good long chat tonight. Seems like all I've been doing is chatting it up these last few days. Yesterday it was with Matt and Janet, Sunday there was a few people at the Allred's, and Saturday I had a great talk with Alice and Tony and a few others.

Crystal and Jon will be back on Friday at 5pm. I'm excited! There's some hilarious pics on Crystal's blog....go check them out if you have a passport password!! :P She's linked from my blog.

Education is coming around the corner and I can tell you that I'm a little nervous about how this is all going to play out? What if I get a crappy school? What if I can't hack it? Am I just worrying for no reason?!?!

1 comment:

Geo said...

Nope, there's reason to worry... you just need to overcome your fears and come out on top. :P Nothing ever comes easy, I learned that the hard way, haha... sigh... just keep focused.