Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Have I Lost Weight? Answer Below....

Hi all!

I've been getting SO MUCH fanmail based on my blog entries as of late. In fact, I decided today that I will be addressing one of my many fans by answer one lucky person's question. Actually, I only got one question that needed to be addressed, so I decided to do my blog entry in response to this reader's question. :P Flora from Calgary, Alberta writes, "Lost any weight from dvbs??" :) Yes, that is a good question...have I lost weight; have I gained any weight?! What's going on with the pounds in my life? I've read your question Flora and now here is your answer:

Haha, actually despite the poor eating habits I've adopted again over the summer, I haven't gained any weight to my knowledge. I was just telling a few peeps at DVBS today that I havn't checked the scale for many weeks, because I feared I might have gained over the summer. This is because at DVBS, lunch is provided, and that means I have little control over half my meals during the day. Also, there is so much candy floating around our program, I've been eating lots of sugar-filled foods. So you can imagine my relief when I finally checked the scale this morning haha....The only thing that could've been better was if I hopped on the scale today and found that I lost weight. :P Why can't I eat junk food and lose weight? Haha...that would be awesome.

Well there you go Flora; I hope that answers your question. Keep sending your questions in at:

questionsforkingston@intomyatmosphere.com

Until next time!

Kingston

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha kingston i think we all have gained alot of weight from DVBS lunch it's all good rite? haha.

Geo said...

Hmmm... I think I gained about 5 pounds the entire summer.