Today I went to the Uni to run some errands. I got my student loan forms today and processed them this afternoon. I was lucky becuase usually there are tons of ppl lining up to get their loans processed. However, since they just came out today, I didn't have to wait in line; praise God! I also picked up my Upass and my textbooks from the Education Department. Wow...I can't believe it, it's really happening......Education, here I come.
I picked up some gifts for some ppl today too so I hope they'll like what I got them. I picked up the Inhabited CD as well...pretty good CD thus far.
Grace got her wisdoms taken out today and she told me things went pretty smoothly for the most part.....haha...*nudge nudge* :P
I am so tired......I don't know why, I don't do any work haha.....why oh why am I so tired.....:P Wait, maybe it's the cough medicine that's making me drowsy.....:P
King
1 comment:
Wow...back to school shopping already! :)
Post a Comment