Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to the Grind....

Man, orientation was so boring haha......I fell asleep so many times during all the teachers' speaches.... :P One of my classmates today mentioned how Education has been too "warm and touchy" and I have to agree! Please calm down on the emotionalism!!! :P I did enjoy my first class today with my prof. I get to meet the other profs that I have during the next few days and I hope they're as good (or better) than the prof I have now!! :) Even though I enjoyed my class, I already got assigned work to do!! :P Hmmm...but I'm too lazy to start today; I'll take today off haha...:P

I haven't been assigned to my school yet; I find out tommorrow. Also, none of my friends are in my classes as far as I know.....I ran into all of them and they're basically all in the Beta House.....not me, I'm in Alpha. No Fair haha!!! Oh well, time to forge new friendships. Human Contact: The Final Frontier!!! :P

4 comments:

Jonny said...

Yeah, a lot of those speeches were pure sugar coated sap eh? But I thought Teressa's was pretty realistic and down to earth.

Ah... I'm in freakin Strathmore man :(

Havok said...

who or what in the blue hazes is a "Teressa?" :P

I'm in Hawkwood!

lito_e said...

i hope that you had a goooddd day at hawkwood today =D i'm sure the teacher will like you no worries,i'm in com right now and i'm so bored,he doesn't even have anything planned till like friday...well speaking of which see you then i'm off.
byee
by the way
i'm HUNGRY haha.
xomee =D

Havok said...

might just get a ride from my bros there when they go to work!

i heard it's an awesome school; my prof speaks highly of it and is quite happy for me haha