Saturday, September 03, 2005

Had a BLAST!!!

Okay gang, quick update....as I need to shower!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped out tonight; I hope that doesn't sound cliche but I am very thankful for all your work and time. I really love it when a plan comes together...but I was "James-less" today; dang I wish he came! :P And where were Curtis and Derek!??! And my "son" Jonah?? Haha....it was a successful night....and yet I was worried 'cuase I had really bad stomach aches the whole night and I made a few trips to the washroom.

I'm looking forward to a new school year with the youth and having the KFC kids come out....hope to see our DVBS kids out on Friday nights too!!

Thanks everyone for the best summer job of all; your presence and help made it so worth it. With this DVBS Finale finally over...I guess I am practically done DVBS 2005....except for the final report which needs to be submitted to The Board. Hhmmm....do they still want that?!?! :P

Will I be doing DVBS again next year? Who knows? haha.....still got lots of time to think/pray about it!

Nite ya'll! PAYCE!

1 comment:

lito_e said...

hey hey..
i agree it was a successful and awesome night yes i was very disappointed alot of kid's said they would come but didn't but god has plans for them and us right no worries thanks for everything
byee.