After a number of attempts to do it, I finally beat Karen in Mini Golf. The 'Queen' has been dethroned!! :P I am glad it finally happened as now she is out of town again to further her studies. Go back to kamploops and hang out with Shauna; maybe you can beat her in Mini Golf!! :P I also have to give props to Geo for taking her down too; congrats dude. It's been a great run, but the summer tour of mini golf has come to a close here in Calgary; see you all next year!!! :P
Thanks for showing us your creepy house Jackson; please don't punish me by locking me in that basement...:P The sad thing is, if you were to lock someone in the basement, they still need a key to get out of the house becuase that backdoor's screendoor is locked too hahaha....FREAKY!!!!
We played Pirates Cove yesterday and a new game "Munchkin" and I won both games!!! That's a first....maybe Jackson's right...maybe he is my rival...maybe that's why I was able to win both games because he wasn't there to manipulate others into attacking me. :P
10 comments:
Man... if only Milton and Kenric had listened to me... you wouldn't have won in Pirates, haha
hey...
mmmm yeap i know...
i really actually needed you to kick that in my face..and be like "REALITY CHECK" but man stressing like crazy over man different thing's and yeap of course i'm going to let god just guide me through the rest of the way haha...so yeap take care thanks for the comment.
oo and he didnt call just read my blog it's quite funny...i think :P but yeap...hopefully he calls tomorrow then
bump
yes it is!! :P ask anyone else!!! :)
haha yeap...o wells, i still feel the stupidity =(
I let you guys win. When we play again, you know who will come on top again. But first, we must go luging during the winter.
bring it on!!!
luge? why don't we skeleton!??! :P
and wow,your first blog comment is it?!! i thought u were just a blog spy!! :)
This is actually my 3rd comment.
You can do the skeleton and I'll just be at the top listening to you scream all the way done.
karen has gone from blog creeper to comment hoar so quickly... :)
Post a Comment