So I'm sitting here watching Simpsons "Flaming Moe" episode at Milty's house; we're just hanging out until the others get here. I'm thinking of things to write about as I realize I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I want to try to avoid writing about my sore throat, as most of you know I am a huge baby when I get sick. It's not bothering me THAT much...but it hurts everytime I swallow and I wish I were sleeping at home instead....(or playing X-Men Legends II). :) But no, I will not complain about my really horrible sore throat; that's not me. I will not write about that topic.....*sigh....it hurts... :(
2 comments:
Perhaps I won't call you then! I sure wouldn't want to be let down by your empty promise! hahaha, just kidding.
I'll pray for your throat, as I love to hear that sweet voice of yours.
zing on me!! :P
Post a Comment