Okay, I don't know what's going on, but Geoffrey left a weird comment on my last blog. I bet you Jackson had something to do with this! :P I haven't read blogs for awhile and so I'm out of the loop (I'll read when I finished updating!!). Well, actually Jackson said something about starting some blog awareness so good luck to everyone hahaha!
It's been my life's ambition (well not really!) to find ONE GREAT Christmas Compilation. I mean, there are so many out there and I never found one I liked. My bro has the Mariah Carrey CD but I FINALLY bought what I was looking for in 2005's WOW Christmas 2 CD compilation! Great CD guys!! Steven Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, Jarys of Clay, Kutless, Barlowgirl, Toby Mac, Big Daddy Weave, David Crowder Band--what more could I ask for? Hmm....even Clay Aiken made it onto this CD!!! :P
Does anyone know who my favorite Christian Artist is? Does anyone know which CDs I listen to the most often? You know, I buy so many CDs but there are only a few I can play continuously without getting tired of....any guesses? And how about my favorite Christmas Tune? Answers to come.... :)
I'm so in the mood for Christmas...can't wait to see my out of town compadres...especially a certain someone...:) And the Christmas Spending...I'm actually finally starting to get excited about it rather than dread it. Good thing I only have 3 more weeks of school until the holiday; I'll start shopping when classes are over!
8 comments:
HA, actually, Jackson has nothing to do with that comment. That was a... I've been up for 21 straight hours and just got home from 2 hours of hockey... haha, but now that I think about it, I should have kept that for next week, maybe I could have gotten some points out of that. :P
And your favorite artist would be... Kutless.
hey i was going to say that! YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST WOULD BE KUTLESS!
are you going to breakforth?
2 votes for Kutless...
I'm going to say Richard Simmon's Sing Along Motivational Sountrack. There's no other explanation as to how you've finished your Inquiry 3 weeks before it's due.
Heh, actually, my paper is due this Friday...so not that early for me I guess :)
oh and Jen Bong, I'm not going to be at Breakforth; I'm staying behind to run YAC. Leo and Sarah and a whole bunch of the gang will be there so you should be sure to find each other!! :)
aww you're not going?? aww man.
you miss out on Kutless!
I won't be there, but I will be in Edmonton...guess who?
sorry Jen...might be up for YC though...yeah, I'm sad about Kutless.... :(
You volunteering?
Post a Comment