Monday, November 21, 2005

I am.....The Urinator!!!!

Jon Wong's blog had an entry last week about how he saw some dudes take so wizzes and didn't wash their hands after. However, I replied on his blog with this comment:

"there's power in urine.....

remember when you showed that arctile to me about how eating your boogers is good for you? well i read an article where urine staind hands actually help you think better because the toxins from the urine excite the neurotransmitters in your body and therefore make brains more active....pretty crazy!"

There were some comments after that which were quite hilarious but I have to confess that I lied about the article of peeing on your hands being good for you. I mean, it doesn't mean that what I said wasn't true. Who doesn't feel excited when they accidentally pee on their hands?!? Surely the neurotrasmitters do get excited and provide an adrenaline rush! :P Okay, I know where this is going, and it sounds so wrong so I think it's time to stop..... :P

Last night I came home to find out that my prof liked the final draft of my paper (my prof said he'd read it over before we could submit if we wanted him to check it over to make sure everything was okay), and he said it was good enough to be submitted for final submission! He also praised me in class and I was so thankful for it be done and over with. Why was I so worried about it being a crappy paper? Thank God, the hard part is over this semester..... :)

I got to watch Harry Potter on Saturday and yes, I recommend it. Go watch it! 'Nuff said! If you've watched it, come find me and we'll dialouge about this movie as I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. :P

Today, there was a violin player at Worship at the U who was following along with Art as he led and it sounded AMAZING!!! It was so southern...I wish we could've had a ho down!!

I didn't make it to lecture again today. Geo drove me home early and I wasn't planning on skipping but I was exhausted. I ended up sleeping 'til 10am and when I got to school, I was sleeping during the video we watched and could barely stay awake. I fell asleep on the ride home on the bus and now, I'm still drowsy!! Help!!

Okay, so how come most of you know that I love Kutless? Yeah, it wasn't that hard of a question was it? I don't listen to their worship album much and in fact, worship albums are the ones I listen to the least.....maybe United is the one exception but even them I don't listen to as much as other stuff.

Who knows my favorite Christmas song?!?!

3 comments:

Karen said...

My guess is O Holy Night.

Geo said...

White Christmas

Havok said...

Hah, I knew you'd like that one Jck...and no one has guessed either one of my favorite Christmas songs yet...meh, it's all good....maybe one day I'll reveal it.

Prayboy, ask Jck if you get points...:)