Friday, November 25, 2005
Nicknames...
So many ppl have them. And there's a story behind them all. Some are bad; some are good. So what are the ones you've had in your life? Lol...Jackson should really give points for whoever has had the worst nickname of all...but they'd need a story to back them all up. I've had serveral nicknames and I'm not afraid of exposing them. There's been King Kong, Kinky, Kinky Winky (like the TeliTubbie Tinky Winky, King, Kingston Minkston, Stinkston, etc.)...but the worst one of all was being called "Bra Boy" by Steph Ng. The story is that when her and I knew first met each other in grade 7, we weren't even friends. For some reason though, whe established nicknames for each other...I think it was through gym class...she really reminded me of a boy and I wanted to refer to her as Stepahine D. Lang...like the lesbian Canadian artist nammed K.D. Lang who sings "Constant Cravings." It was kind of harsh 'cause K.D. Lang looked like a man...but also because she was a lesbian...referring to Steph as her was kind of mean now that I think of it...but after this, there was an incident in gym class where she put her fingers on my back and was like "WHAT was THAT?!?! It felt like you're wearing a bra or something!!" From then on, she called me Bra Boy and I called Her Stephanie D. Lang when we saw each other in the hallways. That led to a friendship that lasted a few years.....funny how things are....I wonder who's nicknamed matched more correctly.... :) Maybe in the end I was more right then she was...:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I had mui-mui, kare-bare, cheese, and sweet pea. I can't believe cheese has lasted for this long. Now I know the story behind Bra Boy.
I could've sworn you wore a bra... but I never said anything about it.
haha, j/k.
Remember how we became friends? We were pulling at each other's hair, and next, you invite me to your birthday party.
My names were:
Jon - How I introduced myself in elementry, because I couldn't pronounce my full name at the time. I still have trouble with it.
Chipmunk - Given to me by a girl on the bus, who was a grade higher than me. I forget her name, but she stood up for me when I was bullied, because...... my voice was really high back then. Like a chipmunk :(
Jonny - What do you mean Barq's has bite? Need I say more?
Junior - When I delivered Pizza, there was an older Italian gent, also named Jon. Him having the seniority, he got to keep his name.
Long & McQuade Samurai Man - ...yeah. I like Jonny better.
excuse me, don't tell the story wrong. i took your oakland athletics cap at camp and then in retaliation, you started pulling my hair. end of story :)
SO YOU DID START IT THEN?! But you were pulling on my hair too!
I know even the last time we talked about this, you said I pulled your hair too, but I didn't...I was quite appauled by the hair pulling actually...I remember telling Jaan, "what's with the hair pulling?" :P
Hmmm...
G, Geo, Geodude, Geffy, Geoffrina, Mah Man, Mah Mah's Boy, Mahfia, Gee-Off, Little G, Da G are all name-related.
Irwin - I was in grade 7 when a grade 9er gave me that nickname cause I looked like someone named Irwin.
Bobby - Pastor Kat says I look like someone named Bobby
u forgot Geo-dud... :D
Mah Mah's boy? Where did that come from?
I would say the impure terms you made for both my first and last names together are pretty bad! but nobody is allowed under any circumstances to post these names on any blogs whatsoever!!! under penalty of death!
Someone's a little camera shy.
ha ha, I can think of one more nickname for you that you've forgotten :)
Umm, we don't need to know what you call him when you 2 are alone... on your dates. :P
As for Mah Mah's boy... from some friends that I went through Elementary-JuniorHigh-SeniorHigh together with. I think one of my friends just came up with it one day, not much history behind it.
And other nicknames that I forgot earlier are...
Short Stuff and Small Fry from when I was in Elementary
Lol...I can't believe you went there Grace....oh geez!!! :P
For some reason, I knew that you'd hint at that name! :P
!!!!!Genitalia Molester!!!!!
geesh! Spell it right!! ... with the names as part of the word! :)
!!!!Janetellia Mahlestor!!!!!!
Post a Comment