Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Point of No Return

Everyone reaches a point in their lives where they try something new in life and after trying this "new thing," they realize that their eyes are open. At this moment, things will never be the same again; things can never go back to the way it used to be. What is it for you? I can tell you a few things that I've tried out that have changed my life and because of that, I could never go back--I had reached the point of no return....

The transission to ankle socks....

That's right, for those of you who have tried these babies out know that ankle songs are WAY more comfortable. I not only have white ankle socks, I also have dress ankle socks. Once you've tried ankle socks, you realize how annoying regular socks are...you know, the way they agitate your leg hairs and all.....:)

100% cotton soft-ply toilet paper....

When I ended up living with my mother again in high school, I realized that though my mom isn't stingy about a lot of things, she is with toilet paper. We always buy purex--me and my bros. When I lived with my mom, she bought really rough crap for my crap and it was cheap 1-ply superstore brand toilet paper! OUCH! What were you thinking mother?! Don't worry, I'm back on Purex! :)


From Briefs to Boxers....

Hmmm....do I need to really speak that much on this? I've been hooked on boxers since my eyes were opened way back when I was in grade 7.


I could go on; there is so much more. There's trading in tap water for purified/bottled water, trading in dial-up for high speed internet, falling in love with Tim Horton's treats, meeting Christ, etc. Anyone got anything I haven't suggested? Imaginary penny for your thoughts! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

nalgene bottles instead of refilling old 590ml pop bottles

low rise jeans instead of the ones that go up to your chest

cell phones with color screens HA

Anonymous said...

Cheering for the Flames instead of the Oilers

Jonny said...

Yeah, I second the toilet paper. I bought some cheap stuff about a few months ago, because it was 24 rolls for 3-4 dollars!! I thought: WOW!! You CANNOT beat that!

Anyway, for some things, what you pay for is what you get. Especially when it comes to toilet paper... and guitars.

G&L guitars man, are the greatest American handmade electric instruments on the market. I can never go back.

Anonymous said...

Kevin is Gay!

Geo said...

haha, good assumption Milty. However, I am just showing you the way, the truth and well, the facts.

once you start cheering for the Flames, you'll never want to go back to cheering for the Oilers.

Anonymous said...

what the heck kind of comment did you leave in my guestbook?? i dont get it??

Anonymous said...

How about switching from sitting on grass to smoking it?

Jonny said...

I can't believe Karen just said that! Is that Cheese Karen?

Anyway... I wouldn't recommend smoking your regular lawn grass. The effects aren't very stimulating, and it's actually quite painful.

Yo, about the ankle socks... I have some of my own too, and... they're just fine. But my normal socks are fine too.

Anybody else agree?

Geo said...

I agree with ya Jonny. I have ankle and regular socks. Both are fine. Ankle socks are preferable during the summer, but are horrible during the winter.

And smoking your regular lawn grass is fine as long as your fertilize it properly.

Havok said...

........

Havok said...

Crystal, what I meant was, everyone who goes around professing their love are the ones who never have the everlasting relationships...so far, those who are going out but don't profess their love for each other everywhere they go and to everyone in the world are the ones who are still in dating their signifcant others... :P