Okay, for those of you who read this before watching Lost, I must warn you that there is a spoiler which I heard about in regards to tonight's episode so read on only if you dare....
Tonight, someone dies!!! That's right a main character from the show will die tonight and I wish I could spoil more by saying who it is, but I can only guess....who could it be?!?! :) I'll let you know my guesses after the show has played....so go watch it tonight at 10pm baby!!!
*UPDATED* 11:02pm- Oh geez....I can't believe it was this person!! Actually, this person was my 4th guess...... :)
1 comment:
no problem...it wasn't really even a true spoiler, just a partial spoiler...but i wish i didn't even hear of the clue as to what would happen because it would've totally caught me off guard lol.
when i read comicbook reviews, it's customary for the author of the article to give a spoiler alert so it was the least i could do!! :)
Post a Comment