
Real Name: Brian Cruz
Codename: Tag
Powers: pariah effect enables him to overwhelmingly compel people to run towards or run away and avoid a specific person he targets. Tag loses control over people as they run further away from him.
Okay so seriously, what kind of lame power is that? It's because of the creation of lame mutants like these which caused Marvel to say "okay, let's get rid of these characters..."
Seriously, if I were a mutant, I think I'd want Jean Grey's powers: telepathy/telekenisis. What about you guys and gals? Anyone agree with me? Do we have any takers for flight? super strength? super speed? Fortell the future? Come on there are so many powers better than the power of "tag!"
11 comments:
This just might take the cake for the most geeky post of the week.
There's no way this is more geeky than something certain Sams and Jacksons write! :P I'm very slightly below them! :)
PS. Don't you find Jean Grey kind of useless though? It was always the same:
Cyclops: Jean, you have to try!
Jean: OK, I'll try, but I don't think I'm strong enough.
Cyclops: Do your best!
Jean: I... I... Scott, I can't do it! He's... too powerful!
Cyclops: JEAN!! COME BACK!!!
Jean: BLAAHH!! I AM PHEONIX!! AI HITLER!!
lol, don't let the tv have so much influence over your theories of how useful jean grey is. she was the bomb in the comics and could totally school anyone!
beast was useless on the show too but is one of the most important members of the team....
ahhhh propaganda at its finest!
Alright :) You'll have to lend me some comics. Oooh, I should really read the ones you've already lent me first...
this was sorta geeky...but not as geeky compared to others....
it was geeky in its own way xmen-ish way.
man me and jen bong have been on the same page lately!
if i had points on my blogs, i'd give you 100 points for that! BOOYA!!!
Now King, I thought that Tag guy was from that TAG cologne. I thought the company made up an X-Men character/mascot for them, and put him on a new commercial I haven't seen or something hehe.
Hahaha ... because his superpower DOES match Tag Cologne, right? :P
Ooops, sorry, correction.
TAG body spray for men -
Consider yourself warned!
Thank goodness that Jackson kid doesn't qualify for points cuz all he would have to do is blog about blog awareness week and all the people involved. :)
Ha! I kill me! :)
but why BOBBY?? why? His powers arn't useless. They're unique AND they're cool (no pun intended). :P
I think, I would like Wolverines power. Healing Power and Super Strength.
Post a Comment