I've looked over my blog cycle for the past little while and it seemes like I never blog on Wednesdays! I wasn't going to blog today, but to break this cycle...well here we are!!! :)
I'm so full of energy right now and I can't tell you why honestly. I have been on an emotional rollercoaster all day. I was alright this morning but by the end of the day, I was so drained....all week my classmates have noticed how tired I have been and how less talkative I've been....lol...I think the tiredness is catching up with me!! :) Maybe why I'm so happy all of a sudden is the realization that the tasks I were to complete this week are almost done. I have finished my 3 hour presentation and all my readings and writings for the week and I'm almost done teaching for the week. I was all nervous about teaching Math today and you know what? My teacher split my lesson up: half taught today and half tommorrow. This way, the students could complete some of the assignments they were working on earlier and do their corrections in their workbook! Talk about prolonging the pain for me!!! :) Things went well today with the lesson though and it came naturally and my partner teacher didn't have to step in and take over due to my incompetence!!! :) Praise God!!! :)
2 comments:
dont worry be happy.. HA i will be home tomorrow... we shall chill dood
thanks, that makes me feel REAL great! :P
Post a Comment