Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've Changed My Mind, We're Friends Now!!!

Just when I didn't think it was possible....I have changed my mind about a certain food. It started when my bro's coworker recommended him making a soup with certain ingredents and to my surprise, it was delicious!! I now love Cilantro folks! I had a V. Sub today with it and it was yummy! Have you ever changed your mind about a food? I guess it's never too late to do that...but I think I'll NEVER change my mind about seafoods like crab, mussles, oysters, lobster, etc....ARGGGGG! Nasty Man!!!

BTW, Leo, Crystal, and Karen, I bought the tickets already for Relient K. Hope I wasn't being too hasty. Leo, I guess I didn't get the 100% ok from you sorry...if you change your mind, I'll find someone else to take your ticket! :) Hope you're gonna make it though!!! Alright!!! :)

17 comments:

Karen said...

You're missing out on the good stuff. Seafood is sooo good. I suggest you to give it another try.

Please remind me about the concert. I have a feeling I'm going to forget. You know me, very forgetful.

jbong said...

how much did you get ur tix for??
was it 17.50..PLUS THE RIDICULOUS CRAZY SERVICE CHARGE???...so it came out to....more than the initial good price of $17.50?

lings said...

I just recently became friends with jalepenos! Who'da thunk it? I LOVE them now with nachos...extra jalepenos please!

Leo said...

SOunds good...just tell me how much I owe you

Jonny said...

Mushrooms.

I loved them when I was a kid, but when I found out they were part of the Fungus tree in elementry, I was completely disgusted.

But, working at Nicks, and learning different ways to cook mushrooms... and the infinite supply of mushroom soup, I've come to love them again :)

Havok said...

Mmmm...I should give the Jalapenos a try.....no way I'll fall in love with seafood though!! :P

Mushrooms are my favorite food in the entire world!!! :)

Okay, I think the tickets are about 26 bucks each! :)

Anonymous said...

NICE.. PARTY TIME BABY:) its going to be soooo tasssttyyyyy HA

jbong said...

wow 26 bucks. mine came out to $23.

but what a crazy service charge of 5.50? thats ridikerous!

are you guys going to further seems forever?

..strange its almost like we're all going to the same concerts...well we are. but in different cities.

Jonny said...

Hey King, you might like this :P The questions are little obvious sometimes, but it's still fun. I turned out to Iceman!

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=37497

Havok said...

Hmmm...yeah, maybe we're just most expensive at Calgary becuase we're higher class citizens of Canada...:P Oh those lowly Edmontonians...they don't deserve such a great hockey team!!! :)


Thanks for the quiz...here are my results:

You scored as Cyclops.



Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

Wolverine

75%
Cyclops

75%
Jean Grey

65%
Storm

60%
Colossus

55%
Gambit

55%
Rogue

50%
Iceman

45%
Emma Frost

45%
Nightcrawler

45%
Beast

20%

Anonymous said...

haha, quizzes are fun.
I scored as Jean Grey?! you think that applies well to me?

Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey 70%
Cyclops 65%
Storm 55%
Colossus 55%
Rogue 50%
Wolverine 45%
Gambit 35%
Emma Frost 35%
Nightcrawler 30%
Iceman 25%
Beast 20%

Geo said...

You scored as Wolverine.

Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws.

Wolverine
60%
Rogue
50%
Cyclops
50%
Colossus
45%
Nightcrawler
45%
Iceman
40%
Beast
35%
Emma Frost
35%
Gambit
30%
Jean Grey
25%
Storm
25%

Havok said...

Janet, I guess it'll have to do since there's no Jubilee :) But you did always say you liked Jean the best so it makes sense that you identified with her!

For me, it came down to a tie breaking question between Wovie and Cyke but how crazy would that've been if I was the same as Geo!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Janet = Jean Grey?
Geo = Wolverine?

Sick!

Havok said...

someone has a sick mind.....

Anonymous said...

no, I always said I like Rogue best! "shugar" :)

Havok said...

oops I knew that...I was just testing you! :P