Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Not so bad after all!?!?

Everyone was complaining today in class that the roads were becoming really slippery and that there was a severe snow warning for Calgary today so my prof let us out of class early. She cancelled our two hour field seminar. Maybe I was wrong about her; maybe she's not as cruel as I thought? :P I got home by 1pm and worked on some school work. Man, it's gonna be a busy month. Please God get me through this. I can't do this; I need your help.....

I was told by a classmate today that my prof is really wanting everyone in her class this year to be in her class next year.....there are pros and cons to this though. Pros: I know what my prof is all about so there are no surprises. I don't have to go for a new prof as this risks me getting a sucky prof for my final year. My prof is one of those profs that looks for good things to say in all of her disciples. Also, I could get a real good school like Olympic Heights as my prof basically looks over Hawkwood and Olympic Heights only....:P I'd love to work there! :) Wouldn't it become if Pierson became my student? I'd slaughter him so bad!!!! :)

Cons: my prof can be nuts at times as she's a fanatic of the whole program. She's old and very overwhelming...reminds me of a grandma at times...she's a buly at times too...Also, I think for my writings, I'm running out of things to say so if I had another prof, it' be easier to do some "repeats" of my writiings lol....

So now the burning question: Deal or No Deal? Which way to go?! Should I gamble with the 50% chance of getting someone better (with the other 50% chance of getting someone worse), or keep the prof that is mildly torturing me and making me bleed slowlly??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAWKWOOD SCHOOL 4 LIFE.. SWEETTTT

Havok said...

I guess I'll have to buy my music through Itunes then...and that's actually cheaper at $1 a song since most CDs have 11-13 songs and Christian CDs typically cost 17.99 plus tax....

but they're trying to ban CD ripping anyways...so that creates many problems for everyone...I think they'd have to be successful in banning the CD ripping before the Ipod thing would take into effect and based on all past efforts, I don't see that happenening soon....

Hawkwood is pretty cool eh?!?! :P