Monday, February 13, 2006

Paper Wasted.....

So you wanna know what grinds my gears? The elections held at U of C for Student Council! Jeez, do I care about this? Do I know any of you well enough to know who to vote for? Don't you know how much paper you waste by campaigning all over campus with poster-sized pictures of yourselves?! Do you even make a difference?

On a more positive note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE WONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait 'til you're back for reading week....:) I'll treat you to a nice dinner then! :)

5 comments:

Jonny said...

Hey, did you see, Stephanie Furgason's running for something in the SU Council too.

She's also heavily involved with the witchcraft club on campus HAHA!

But, at the same time, I guess I shouldn't laugh too much about it. Although it is a waste, they DO still have an influence on our campus. And I think you should encourage the youth in your church to consider taking up leadership roles, even on the campus council.

Because as it stands, without good Christian folks in there, UC's becoming the #1 Whore Academy of Canada.

Long Live Sex Awarness Week!

Ai Hitler!

Havok said...

Actually, I remember when Breathe was happening, I voted for ppl who address my concerns with Student Coucil being an oppressive force against our worship sessions! :P

LOL...seroius? When I saw the posters, I thought she looked like a goth or a witch or something but I guess now you have confirmed my concerns...:)

Jonny said...

Screw Harper, that man is Hitler reincarnate.

But I know of the reality of all them anti-Christians semantics, but one going in doesn't necessarily have to explicity proclaim with big flashing lights that he's on a mission for God.

But to sneak someone in with not just moral values, but Godly values, that would be something.

Something to pray about.

Yeah, UC disgusts me too :( But MT is awesome! And I found a replacement for the Gauntlet. The Dose!

jaxsta said...

Whoa, moody post...

Anonymous said...

Yea! What's up with those H names! How about Hilton Mah?!?!? Who would let someone like that control the internet?

... I hope he doesn't read this. I don't need no internet po po tracing my IP! But wait! Maybe the cosmic commandos can protect me?!