Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So Long Suckers....:)

Hey, what a busy day today! It went by so quickly lol! At least I can sit back and relax for now because I'm on READING BREAK!!! Praise God! I've reached the halfway mark now of my sememster....please God give me the strength to make it through. I talked to my partner teacher about teaching during emerssion week and it turns out I could be teaching Math or English.....I've had practice doing Math over these past few weeks, and I would like to get more comfortable with English.....*sigh...decisions, decisions...but I'm sure I'll come up with it...AFTER the break! :)

Over the break, I will miss my students...but there's this one child whom I like but he does something I will not miss. When he talks to me, he gets right into my face and invades my bubble. It's so weird how he does that.....When he has something to tell me and goes face to face with me, I just say to him, "That's nice, but can you not say that right against my face please? Thanks...appreciate it...." Haha...I wonder if I hurt the poor guy's feelings! :)

A few of my students gave me Valentines. One of them gave me a Yug-I-Oh one that says "You're a Tough Duelist!" LOL....how awesome is that?!!? :)

Go Canada Go!! My bros woke up really early this morning and I had wondered why at first...when I woke up, I realized, "Oh crap! Team Canada played this morning!" :)
We won!!! Good job guys; keep up the great work! Onto game #2! Show these Germans what we're made of baby!!! :)

So apparenlty everyone's been talking about this video called: Yellow Fever My bros have been talking about, ppl have forwarded this to me and Christine Lee isnists that the main guy reminds her of me. LOL...is there really that much resemblence between me and this main guy? Hmmmm.....you be the judge! :) Haha take a look...it's got some funny moments and it analyzes the question, "Why can White guys date Asian women, but why can't Chinese guys get White women?" There's even a white boy nammed Andrew in here! :)

5 comments:

Jonny said...

Maybe he liked the smell of your pheromones. :)

Geo said...

haha, funny video... but so true... chinese guys have no.... confidence. :P I think that was the funniest part to the video.

but no, Tine's wrong, the main guy does not remind me of you

Anonymous said...

haha, i saw that video too. it was great. but i don't think the main guy reminds me of you.
and i must admit, i did have a crush on a couple white guys in school when i was young - and yea, they were the more confident ones :)

Havok said...

lol...yeah, maybe because Christine is more white, us asians all look alike to her! :P

It's so true, the whole Chinese guys can't get white girls thing...but yeah, I think it's because white guys are more assertive where as Chinese guys keep quiet and aren't as obvious about their intentions with girls....

Then again, I talked to a friend who's asian and I haven't talked to him in awhile and he is dating a white chick now....wowsa, lucky guy! :P

I'm not telling asian guys to go and get a white girl, but it's a thrilling challenge....if you're single, go and do it for the thrill of the hunt...and for those who are single, they will live vicariously through you overcoming the odds! :)

Jonny said...

Gig this Wednesday!

When: Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Time: 8:30pm - 10:00 pm
Where: Starfish Cafe in the Calgary Dream Centre
4510 Macleod Trail South
(enter through the rear entrance)