Once upon a time, it was a night of Wings and Bubble Tea at Bubblemania for me and a few of my friends from High School. There was earth shattering news of an engagement.....well not really, as most of us expected it haha. Congrats to Linda Cung and her engagement to Kal! :P What a way to start off the evening!!
Afterwards, I went toboganning with Crystal, Karen and Steph. Wowsa, I laughed at Karen for flying in the air after hitting a bump in the rocks but afterwards, I did the same and I have a huge bruise on my thigh. OUCH!!! Serves me right? Yup, I guess so....:P It was hard getting up that hill after the fall. There was some fun snow ball fighting action going and Steph had her falls here and there and it made me laugh and remember the good old times everytime she squealed! :)
Then we went to hang out in the den at Crystal's and Jon joined in the fellowshipping and they all got to eat my banana bread and we lived happily ever after........
6 comments:
I think you got it worse than I did from flying and landing on the rocks. But it still hurts. I have a bruise too.
dooddddd i have bruises on my legs boooooo
:( sounds like I really missed out!
Suck!
that's right jon you missed out!....on bruising...:P
I think you've probably seen this quiz before Kingston, but oh well, here's the link hehe
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=37497
For ... "which X-men are you?"
I was Jean Grey.
Haha...thanks Tobi, I have done that already lol...I'm Cyclops! :)
Post a Comment