Thursday, April 27, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh COME ON!!!!! I'm so sick of this...freaking computers.....

A lot of you know that I had problems with my computer I bought last year a few months ago becuase of a power surge. Well, today, I just left my computer while I took a break from planning for DVBS and when I came back, the computer was off. I thought that was weird but began to wonder if I had turned it off unintentionally. So when I tried turning the computer on, it started up fine but then just died out all of a sudden--as if the power wasn't given the computer any juice. I kept trying to reboot the computer, but no such luck. I swear, Computers are the biggest money wasters for this family as we have no good outcomes with them. Seriously, God, can you just provide us with a computer that doesn't break down and that we don't have problems with so we don't keep wasting our time and money on them?!?!? The worst part is, I was suppose to email some DVBS stuff to Louise so she could begin her planning today and now that's not going to happen. Everything from DVBS is on there...man why didn't I save it all onto my USB key?! Please pray for Mojo....Mojo being the computer and that everything will be fixed with no problems and that the documents I had will be all fine and that once being fixed, I won't have any more problems with it......

4 comments:

Jonny said...

Where did you buy it? Did you build it yourself or take a package? Is there a warrantee on it? Is anyone at your church good with hardware? Does the computer boot up at all now? Or does it just stay dead?

Power supplies are pretty cheap at Memory Express if it's a problem with it?

Havok said...

Glad you're inquiring.....:P
Didn't know high school teachers were capable of implementing that :P

Bought it from a small store....should be under warranty...though I only have the paper that has the quote on it and not the actual receipt but should be okay because we're brought it in before. The quote is dated April 27/05, but I bought the computer in May so should be okay....they should have my file on record if I have th quote sheet...or so I've been told! :)
The computer tries to boot up but after about 5 seconds, it just turns off like as if the power source cuts it off......

I have no idea about hardware so I wouldn't know what to do with ...which is the power source? :)

Dana said...

Hey!! KINGSTON!!
I got a blog
hahaha
weird huh?

Dana said...

Ahh!! I'm sorry for not inviting you!! ='(
lol, and thanks!!!