I worked of DVBS budgetting today and man, having 25 kids a week v.s. having 35 kids a week equals a big difference. Does it matter if we pull even for DVBS? I looked at the 2006 budget for DVBS in our Annual Report and it looks as if I have some leeway....you know, in case we don't get full registrations this year.....I'm really prayiing for another full program this year though! It's all in your hands God so help us out please!
What really sucked was today, I went to CP to look for a possible cirriculum I could teach and I found a cool book that we could teach from but I could swear that we have this book at church. I went to church to look for it afterwards but I couldn't find it. In fact, I was looking for lots of books we had on craft making and crossword/activitiy sheet books but couldn't find it! Does someone have this stuff? Man, looking for stuff in the church is a pain....it's like someone took the materials I used last year and hid them on me! I seriously went back and forth serveral times in each room to look for books, but I couldn't find anything! I ended up going back to CP and I bought a craft book but where are the ones we had at church?! Does anyone have the materials I'm looking for? Why does it have to be so difficult sometimes instead of being easy? DAHHHH!! Frustrations!!! :P
It's going to be interesting to work with Louise, David and Calvin.....but this will be a great team to work with.....I'm looking forward to seeing the youth step up and taste the fruits of ministry this year! Man, it's going to be exciting and yet, it's going to be tiring......meh, it's all good...BRING IT ON! :)
4 comments:
If you need any help with DVBS stuff, I'm free for the next few weeks.
Most likely people took the books home, that's probably why you couldn't find any of them.
At the rate all this is going... I'll be free for the next few weeks as well. Except for the times when the Flames are playing. :P
hey you... i will be praying for you.. you will be a great leader... show them the way to your ministry
ARE YOU STILL STILL SURVIVING ?
KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN Leung
PS Can you say hi to, jENNy lieu Selena lui, Grace wong, Henry, Hommer Simpson, Joe Blow, somebody who still remember me from school, Barney (the purple dinosaurs) for me?
Post a Comment