Saturday, April 22, 2006

Watcha Gonna do when Bubble-MANIA runs Wild on YOU?!?!

Dang....in the last 7 days, I've had 5 Bubble Teas. I had two on Good Friday, 1 on Tuesday when I went to do church business downtown, 1 in Edmonton on Wednesday in T&T and 1 today. YUMMY! I think the only thing I've been addicted to and have never gotten sick of is Bubble Tea. It's been an obsession that's lasted from Junior High onward.

Yeah, speaking of which, I went to Edmonton on Wednesday with my oldest bro. He had some work thing up there, so I went up and hit West Ed. for a bit. The mall is big, but it was bigger when I was a child....seems like it's so small now doesn't it? :) Everything is bigger when you're a child I guess haha. Our malls down here and still nicer though.....they got the bigger mall, but we got fancier shmansier ones! :)

I also got to visit Crystal and see her place in HUB. We went out for Japanese and it was expensive...but the tempura was really good.

I haven't blogged in awhile...so this one's for you Alicia! :)

***UPDATE***

Man I forgot to tell you guys about how on the way home, this huge truck was trying to pass a vehicle and we followed it in passing......When the truck changed back to the right lane, we attempted to pass the truck and as we were passing it, we saw a deer standing in the middle (right between both lanes)!!! We keep driving because we've almost passed the truck and the truck blows its horn and the deer goes towards the right lane and off the left lane. We zoom pass but I turn my head around and I see that the truck can't stop and it totally takes out the deer and it goes off into the left lane.....I see it lying there in the road....man it was so sad seriously....I also came to the realization that if our car was even 5 seconds behind from where we were (and if we weren't seriously speeding on the highway), we could've had a deer on our dashboard and I could be dead right about now. Seriously, I think I need to leave my life of sin and repent.... :(

3 comments:

Jonny said...

Why repent? You have more time now obviously, so continue your life of sin.

HAHAHA j/k.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...
There's nothing to say...
Well, nothing happy that's all >.<

Havok said...

Haha, at first I thought you meant there's nothing happy to say about the deer who I wrote about in my blog, but now I realize you're replying to me with regards to your own blog Dana haha....blogs don't all have to be happy thoughts.....just blog your mind out! :)