Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What's Happening!??

Hmmm what's the low down right now?

The Oilers won today (which I knew they would). Will they win Game 6? Man I hope so. I don't want to bother God with stuff like hockey games but I find myself praying unintentionally during these things. Isn't that how it works though? Even "nonreligious people" pray too.....when they're faced with problems...you will find that any normal person will just say something like "please let this work out, please...." Who are they pleading too? Themselves? No...to some sort of higher power...must be wired into us; must be human nature....:P

My sore throat is so annoying but I'm praying for it to go away. I'm eating Pei Pah Ko and Stepsils and drinking lots of water. I'm also gargelling salt water and it seems to hurt less.....so maybe I'm fighting things off well. God, please take it away so it doesn't bother me during worship leading this week.

Why has blogging died down? Not many are blogging or leaving comments.....have ya'll become that bored of blogging already? Or are you all just too busy to blog? Say it isn't so!!!!

2 comments:

Geo said...

It's okay Milty... that way it won't hurt as much when the Oilers lose. :P

Havok said...

Blasphamy!! Watch what you say next time on my blog Geo!!! :P