Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Neglect part 2

I know I just blogged on Friday, but I feel like I've been neglecting blogging for so long. I've just been busy.

The wedding was awesome on Saturday. Congrats to AC and Flora....I seriously had a blast (despite the hot weather!).

Sunday was Joshua's 1st birthday party and even though it rained hard and we were all hiding under a rain filled tarp with freezing water dripping down my arm and into my armpit, I'm glad we did it together as a family! Good times and good memories! :)

Today: I can tell I am getting a bit crankier these days. At least I'm not taking it out on the kids. Sorry if you all thing I'm just a bit of a pain to be with right now...please bare with me! :)

It was also Tim Ng's last day in Cowtown with us so I wish you a safe trip back to Dallas, TX. It was fun playing pool today. I wish bowling worked out though haha.....man, I'm itching for some 10 pin baby!!! :P

2 comments:

Karen said...

The pressure is on for your 2nd turkey in 10 pin bowling.

Havok said...

No pressure...I can do it!! ;P