Mmmmm...oh baby, I love the taste of fresh pineapple!!! Too bad it's full of what asians call "hot air".....and no, that's not gas for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about! If it wasn't for this "hot air," I'd eat endless pineapple! :)
Today at DVBS, we went to Let's Play and let me tell you the place has gotten worse there! They used to be awesome but the ball lounging area is now gone and clossed off, the four square is gone and so are the basketball nets and this makes the whole place smaller. The staff was actually not as friendly as they could've been and the food was still a bit slow....but they've always been that way haven't they?!?! Still, things went by really fast today...especially with the game of "leader tag." Poor Sunny had a fever though...what a trooper.....:)
I had a great talk with Auntie Anita today about topics ranging from ministry and relationships and a lot of other things. I hope Grace makes the choice to become a YAC leader as her mom is very understanding and supportive of it. Looking back from when they were all kids, who'd a thought that some of these would be considering joining YAC leadership?!?! I just pray for them all to make the right choice for them...whatever that may be. I have a feeling at least 2 people might say no to the invitation...but if that's in God's will, that's still the right thing. I have a feeling at least 2 will say yes. The other two, I have no idea but I'm hoping for the "yes." :)
We picked up our new car today and boy do I love the smell of a new car. We have been very faithful to Hondas in this family so I figure when I buy a new car, it should be a Honda as well. I love it! I just hope I will be satisfied driving the old car of ours....heck, I hope I will get lots of opportunities to drive it!!!! :P
Well tommorrow is the Amazing Race so I hope to see you all there! It starts at 6:30pm. Be prpared to get some exercise!!! :) I was going to make it like the reality show but to simplify things, the game has been altered to one giant task full of riddles.....:P That's all for the clues I'll give....and remember your change (nickels, dimes, and quarters), or else you need to bring your fully charged cell phone....:)
3 comments:
Which reminds me... fully charged camera too. :P lol... 3 for 3 today, how crazy is that! lol
haha.. i love the smell of new cars to lol i ain't the only werid one, and i argee with the let's play thing.. it is really different not as good but o wells. i agree sunny is a trooper YAY for leader tag =D
LOL....I don't think it's weird at all to love new car smell! When Crsystal got her car cleaned up, she got "new car scent" sprayed into her vehicle!!! :)
Post a Comment