Friday, April 13, 2007

"Wherever Pieman is.....

"...the Kupcake Kid will not be far behind!" Haha I love this Episode of the Simpsons! I just picked up the figures of Pieman and Kupcake Kid from McFarlane Toys. It's funny because I never really liked this episode the first time I saw it but after seeing it a few times, it's become one of my favorites! What are your favorite Simpsons Episodes? I love "Behind the Laughter," The Lemon Tree, The Party Posse, The Be Sharps, Comic Book Guy dates Agnes Skinner, Who Shot Mr. Burns? part 1 and 2, Lisa's Wedding, Lisa as President, Trilogy of Error (Homer gets his thumb cut off with hilarous consequences) and the 22 Short Films about Springfield (the episode where Herman has Snake and Chief Wiggum tied up in the store like in Pulp Fiction) to name a few!!!


Some memorable quotes from this episode: "Hold it right there. You've hurt your last feeling!" and there's a part in the show where Pieman hangs upside down like Spider-man and kisses Marge like she's MJ from the Spider-man movie and Marge says, "I'm looking up your nose, but I feel like I'm staring into your soul!" Haha..so awesome!!


I'm DONE SCHOOL! Hoo-rah!! Now to focus on resolving the stress of finding a job. I got an offer to start subbing for Rockyview yesterday and accepted it. Regardless of whether or not I take the GCA position, I will sub for Rockyview until June so I can get some work. I only wish I had more time to decide on whether or not I should take this full-time job or not. I just want peace in making a decision that is right for me. I will be visiting GCA and spending the afternoon with them to get a better feel for the school on Monday. I'll make a decision after that.

Well, well...it's Stanley Cup playoffs baby and it's always exciting in April in May because of that and because of all the shows that are ending soon! I'll be taking a break from TV I'm sure after it's all over and spending more time...playing Wii!!!! :) Well, we'll see! :) Still, as exciting as the playoffs are, it's also one of the most stressful times isn't it? There are a few teams I'd love to see knocked off and yet most I don't mind. And then there are a few I REALLY want to win. Sigh..how stressful!!

5 comments:

Geo said...

Ah, the stressers in the life of a Canadian. :P How awesome, lol!

I asked your bro who he was cheering for... and naturally, he had to say Detroit, sheesh, you wong bros, lol. :P

tanyakwongg said...

Wow that was a fast decision haha. well not that really, but last night at bible study we were just talking about it...

tanyakwongg said...

oh yah Im glad you made your decision though=) all the best in your teaching to come for years and years!

Stinger said...

Isnt Simpsons the best?? I agree on many of your fav episodes.. couple of other episodes that I can think of that are great are Maggie's first word, the episode with Greta, the valentine episode with Ralph, and the boy band one.. I support any of your career choices... good luck!!

Alicia said...

When would you start teaching at GCA if you accepted the position?

Regardless, congrats! I am glad that things are looking up for you now.