American Idol was stupid! Poor Carrie...if she doesn't survive this week, I'll be super pissed off! I am hoping for her win....otherwise, that stupid Bo Bice will probably take the title....
So I hung out with Crystal today and afterwards, I FINALLY picked up my Darth Vader Voice Changer!! It was $10 cheaper at Superstore, so I'm glad I waited. I also picked up an extra lightsabre for $10 cheaper there; I picked up the Yoda lightsabre. It's small lol; it's "Yoda sized!" It also has some Yoda phrases on it. Now I might have "wasted money," to some of you guys, but my bro Boston also bought a lightsabre (Obi Wan), and he bought a helmet too!! We were both walking around the house trying to be Darth Vader!! It was hilarious! Here's a pic of what I looked like with the helmet on hahaha!!

Hey Crystal, take a look at the link below...it goes with your name "The Secret Word is Banana"...hahah....and the rest of you Family Guy watchers can look at it too...it's hilariously disturbing!!!
CLICK ME FOR THE SECRET WORD IS BANANA
5 comments:
yeah....i like the store zeller.
It's where all the great stuff is.
well the cab driver i'm sure was wanting the money fast esp. since he did such a good job for the couple....he needs to put food on the table! but yeah, good job to the couple for finding the $$$
oooh, cool. really cool
THATS HOT BABY...my.comp.is.messed.i.cant.use.the.space.bar...awe.u.love.me..sweet
OH YES! AMAZING RACE was AMAZING!:D:D:D
..wow such a great ending! it was so good that they begged for money to pay back the driver before running in...
but ya! it was awesome:D
Post a Comment