Okay....I don't get why all these weird ppl commented on my last blog...ppl whom I've never meant....maybe it's because my last entry contained "The D" word in it...you know the creatures in my dream!?!? Haha....it's weird....I changed the title of my last blog entry because of these peeps....
Today I did nothing but watch tons of TV, ate a lot of food, and play with my second cousins...they're cute. Jarrett's growing up and he's pretty smart for a kid his age....he doesn't know when to shut up though lol...even when playing video games...that doesn't shut him up....he's funny. Alexis is cute as heck...but she's a drama queen. She tries to hit my cousin when she doesn't get her way...it's terrible....maybe Supernanny needs to intervene!!!
The weather here was a little cooler today...but not as cold as Calgary....I just needed a hoodie to be warm...usually what makes Calgary's weather cooler is the wind!! No wind here.....just calm and cool hahah.
King
7 comments:
Boy... and JB called ME a Blog Creeper. After reading the comments on your last blog, I must now debate this statement. I AM NOT A BLOG CREEPER!! I do not go and comment on blogs of people that I do not even know, and I definately do not write an essay as a comment. :P
YOU LOVE BEING CREEPED ON... MUAHAHHAHAHA... oh to your last blog... i always get those freaky creepy feelings... ewwwwww
I love creeps. And I'm a creep. So I guess you're a creep. Wanna meet?
You know King, you can delete people's posts if you really want to. It's the trash can icon under each message. At least delete the duplicates. That's just unnecessary. Out of Body Experience that!
Ha ha... but Geoffrey, you are the biggest creep, no one can beat you.
that's creep together mates
i'm not a creep; there's not one creepy bone in me!
Post a Comment