Errands: I was suppose to do them yesterday, I even got dressed to do so but nope, I stayed home yesterday. Now I must do them today. :P I can go out and enjoy the weather though so it's a good thing!!!
YC is tommorrow and I'm excited about that. We're gonna have a blast folks! Concerts, jumping, sweating, staying up late, tiredness, bad eating, etc. You know you're excited!!! :P
I'm getting my new computer built as we speak and that's exciting!! My mom bought me a new comp as a congrats present for getting into Education. Gotta love the Mother.
Happy Birthday to my bro Wonston. We're going to celebrate at Montana's today....it's exciting thinking about giving him his gift that Mary, Mark, Kim and I got him.....You're going to love it bro!! :P
King
7 comments:
Congrats on getting into Ed. Don't let the computer take away from you're studying though. :P
Congrats on getting...
er...hm...
i cant make up something like the others did...
so...um....YC!! YAY!:D:D
ill see you tomorrow maybe!
geo, there is no studying involved in education. just lots of papers to write :)
No wonder Jacklyn hasn't been booted from Ed yet. :) She isn't required to study, hehe
HEY! That's not nice. At least I'm not afraid of grasshoppers --- HA!
ZING!!!
OH MAN KING!! You got into Ed?! Congrats! Frack! I'm still sweatin in my sweat about it... Infonet says: We have recieved your application, and are reviewing it now.
*sigh* Please.... let me in!!
Post a Comment